Friday, November 23, 2007

Take 5 Friday-My Desk


It's amazing what we can do in just 5 minutes time. That's why I came up with Take 5 Friday. If you're new to Take 5 Friday, check out the guidelines to find out more.

Even with the Thanksgiving holiday it was easy to find 5 minutes during the week to tackle some sort of organinzing task. This week I went for the desk. I made a quick sort and filed some paperwork that had accumulated in my "to file" basket. And because things weren't too out of hand, I even had time to straighten the rest of my desk. Now, my work space is ready for work, even if I'm not! Tell us, what did you accomplish this week in just 5 minutes?

No comments:

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.