Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Product Review-File Tote

I was recently asked to review a new product and I was thrilled to oblige! First, let me say that I've been looking, literally for years, for something to carry files on the go, but that was stylish. I never found one that suited me. Okay, maybe it's like going to be my personal mission to make it known that organized people don't have to be all about function and that fashion is important, too. (It's a good excuse to buy "cute" organizing stuff, anyway!)

So, when the people over at Jamie Raquel asked me to preview their new, fashionable--and extremely cute I might add--LifeSTYLE File Tote, of course, I jumped at the chance! They sent me the cool lime green one (one of my favorite colors!) and I was very impressed with the construction. THIS tote is STURDY! It holds hanging files, has cell, pen and pda pockets.




I waited patiently for a chance to use it. My day finally came when I had to load up some files for a presentation. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I realized how great this file tote was when I made it there and back without losing a single file or without having the tote fall over in transport. If you knew my driving, you would understand that this is near impossible! But they all made it there, thanks to the strap that secures your files in place.


Two big thumbs up for this new product. It was exactly what I'd been looking for all these years, but never found in any store.

1 comment:

Lara said...

That is too cute!!! I need to buy one for my office since a filing cabinet just isn't going to fit here next to me on my couch.

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.