Thursday, July 12, 2007

Camp Mom

Well, my kids are off to their grandparents' house for a long weekend. I've got two girls, Samantha, 10 years old and Alexis, 4 years old, and it's a rare treat for them to go for an overnight.

So, what's the first thing on this mom-gone-wild's agenda? You might think I have a hot date with my husband planned, but no. I'm going to the county fair to sit at a booth in the sweltering heat with a friend. I'll enjoy some of that junky fair food without having to hear about going on rides or winning a goldfish. I'll be able to walk through the booths without anyone begging to go see the animals already. Ok, they've only been gone one hour and I miss them already!

What I think I'm actually looking forward to doing is some closet cleaning and reorganizing this weekend. How sad is that?! Maybe get in some walking or some yoga, my newly found relaxing "me-time" activity.

No comments:

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.