Saturday, September 29, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

So far I've been doing pretty well on all my new habits. I was worried when I started SMART Habit Saturday that some would drop off as I picked up new ones, but I've not been doing too bad. I think it's the whole accountablity factor and the fact that I know there are others out there striving to reach their goals right along with me. If you're not familiar with SMART Habit Saturday, visit The Lazy Organizer's blog to find out more.

Here's a recap of what I've been up to so far:

This week I'm adding:

  • Take my vitamins EVERYDAY!

Check in with me next week to see how it's going. What new SMART Habits can you come up with to be a better you?

4 comments:

Robin said...

You have a nice list of habits. Keep up the good work.

Have a SMART week.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Isn't thrilling to see all the progress we are making? I love it! I love having more order and happiness in my life!

Lara said...

It is good to have people to share your stuggles with for a support system. Most people just don't get excited if you take your vitamins every day but we will!

Anonymous said...

i've been streched out too! so glad you found a yoga class. i can't afford to go often but when i do i absolutely love it and fell so much more relaxed. good luck with your other habits. i am adding daily vitamins to my list too. have a great week!

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.