Saturday, December 15, 2007

Organizing Bags


I'm so excited! I just got my shipment of Organizing Bags from The Lazy Organizer. It's like Christmas came early for me! I've ordered some of these bags in the past, but this time I got the variety pack with all the different sizes. You have to check out Lara's site for all of her great ways to stay organzied using these bags.
I'm looking forward to sharing all of the great uses I find for these amazing bags with everyone. I'll keep ya posted. Has anyone else found some unique uses for these bags? Share your ideas here!

1 comment:

minimalistmommy said...

Hi, love the site. I use the plastic zipper curtain bags and in them i put a complete bed set in it. That way I just take out the whole bag and the set is ready to put on. Stays neat in a drawer or closet as well.

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.