Friday, December 7, 2007

Take 5 Friday - The Frige

Maybe you noticed that I didn't make the Take 5 Friday post last week. That's what happens when you don't take at least 5 minutes to rest yourself...you end up sick! But, I'm back this week to share my latest Take 5 Friday venture.


There's nothing like the chore of cleaning out a long over-due refrigerator to follow on the heels of your recent illness. If the unidentified container of food left way in the back isn't enough to turn your stomach, maybe you can use the mold growing in it to make a useful antibiotic. But that's what I tackled this week (cleaning the frige; not making meds). Now it's spotless and shiny. Once I was done with the "yucky" part (decifering edible from not), I used a mixture of baking soda and vinegar to give if a quick wipe down. This way, I didn't have to worry about chemicals effecting our food.


What about you? What did you tackle this week on Take 5 Friday? If you're new to Take 5 Friday, click here for guidelines and share in the fun!

No comments:

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.