Friday, December 14, 2007

Take 5 Friday - The sock basket


This week I took a few minutes out of my busy schedule to match up renegade socks. I keep a medium sized basket in my laundry room to toss in lone socks as they come out of the dryer. Then, about once a month I sit down and go through it. Usually, by this time most of the strays have managed to catch up with each other and they can be paired up. This saves me time the rest of the month because I know eventually they'll catch up to one another and I don't have to fret over finding matches right away.

What did you accomplish this week in 5 minutes or less? To read more about Take 5 Friday, visit the Guidelines post and join us every week to see what others are up to!

No comments:

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.