Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You Light Up My Life

One thing I know for sure, when you want to really add warmth to your home, you have to appeal to the five senses. Candles hit two of those; sight and smell. Candles just seem to bring an ambiance to a room and instantly makes a place feel "homey".


I went shopping today and found some really pretty new candles that have a spicy, oriental scent to them. I don't really care for the perfumed, flowery scents, but give me a candle or room freshener that's woodsy or food related and I'm a happy camper!


I rearranged my shelf in my living room to make room for the candles. An added bonus, this shelf's up high enough so little hands aren't going to be doing any exploring.


Take a look around your home and see what you can do this month to "put your heart into it". We'd love to see what you came up with! Post your link and comment here and share your story!



No comments:

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.