Friday, February 8, 2008

Take 5 Friday - Book Collection


This week I took a few minutes to do a quick sort of my book shelf. I pulled off books that I had previously enjoyed but felt ready to pass on to someone else. I heard about this great site called paperbackswap I was anxious to check out where you list your unwanted books (super easy!). Then when another member requests a book from you, you get credit to request books for yourself. The only cost is the shipping!

I've sent out three books so far and have requested a few for myself. It's a great way to keep your book collection in check and still enjoy the titles you want to read.
What great organizing project were you able to complete this week in 5 minutes or so? Post your project link here and share it with others. If you're new to Take 5 Friday, please check out the guidelines when posting. Can't wait to see what you come up with!


No comments:

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.