Saturday, February 2, 2008

Put Your Heart Into It


In honor of Valentine's Day, and to pass the time during these dreary winter months (Another 6 weeks! Are you KIDDING me?!?! What does a groundhog know anyway?) I'm declaring February "Put Your Heart Into It" month. Yep, I'm just making up my own month-long holiday. I'm the Organizing Muse...so I can do that, right? Don't us muses have some special authorities or something?
Anyway...I'm going to while away the winter hours (like I don't have anything else to do) bringing calm and serinity to my home. I know you're thinking "With kids? Yeah, right." But I contend that it can be done. Even if only a tiny part of my home is able to be carved into a peaceful retreat, I will have my sanctuary I tell you!!
I'll add a Mr. Linky to the posts so you can join in if you want to and show everyone the ways you've added a little heart into your home. All I ask in return is that you link back here so your readers can find out more about Organizational Enlightenment.

No comments:

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.