Friday, January 18, 2008

Take 5 Friday - Get Hooked Up


This week's 5 minute organization project takes place in my two daughters' shared walk-in closet. Seems that little girls have lots of accessories! They also had a large expanse of useless wall space.
Before
In just 5 short minutes it was turned into a very useable storage spot with the addition of some hooks. What's great about these hook sets is that there are a total of 8 hooks mounted onto a wood strip, so that you only have to put 2 holes in the wall for each section! Each daughter got a set of hooks. I gave them ideas for what to hang up and my work here was done. Plus, my 5 minutes were up.


After

When I returned a short time later to inspect their progress, I found they had wisely used the talents their mom gave them (ahem) to hang their robes, some small purses and belts. My oldest, realizing that she had a grand total of 22 belts (yikes!), actually took it upon herself to cut that number in half. I'm so proud of her [dabs at eyes].

See! Look what you can do in just 5 minutes! What's your Take 5 Friday project this week? If you're new to Take 5 Friday, please read the general guidelines here. You'll also notice that I've now added Mr. Linky below to make it easy for you all to join in!






1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow it looks great, that'll make life so much easier!

Copyright 2007, Christine Rice

You are welcome to use any of the information or articles from my blog for your own newsletters or ezines, just be sure to add the following copyright notation:

Christine Rice, Professional Organizer and owner of Organize It Today helps people discover "organizational enlightenment" with the help of her newest book, A Life Less Cluttered: Expert Secrets to Your Own Organizing Epiphany. Visit her website at http://www.organizeittoday.com/ to find out more about her services and products.